Halloween:


















As part of my Halloween costume, "The Devil Wears Prada" I found my footwear, as it was the most crucial component. The Goodwill had been calling my name all afternoon, "What is it? What could it be that awaits me at the thrift store this afternoon?" Well, one stroll down the aisle in the shoe department and these fabulous numbers practically jumped off the rack and on to my feet. That's right I tried them on right then, right there. Who would so easily cast aside a perfectly good pair of red sneaker leather, high top lace up and Velcro, stiletto high heels, with a witches' pointed toe? I don't know but I thank you sister, besides they are totally last season vintage Prada!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!
    And perfect for sprinting too....if the need arises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorge!

    ReplyDelete