The Family In The Attic:























It appears as though the Family in the Attic had a kindly streak. Picking up hippie Greek fishermen from the bay to share in their family gathering feasts and the giving of thanks. Wally here is strangely sexy and detached, focused but aloof, posing with the confidence only possessed of a man with a plentiful penis. “I like your shirt, is that J.C. Penny’s Towncraft or Sears Active Wear?” If I could only touch the fabric, I’m sure that I could determine the hand of the cloth and specifically the fiber content ratio: I’m guessing 80% Dacron Polyester and 20% combed cotton. Nonetheless, Wally is sporting what I would call a “look”, the precursor to the nerdy beatnik chic, Greek fisherman’s cap, unruly bobbed hair cut, coke-bottle glasses, and a dastardly fiendish moustache goatee combo...mmm...he’s hot! On a particular note the ceramic Madonna statue standing sentry over the scullery, still resides in my home to this day. That’s right they left the virgin Mary behind for my perpetual protection.


The Family In The Attic:

2 comments:

  1. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
    blessed art thou amongst women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners now
    and at the hour of our death.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, it's amazing how much your Wally there looks like the anthropomorphized fly swatter on the wall.
    Spooky

    ReplyDelete