The Pouty Baby:


I’ve been a pouty baby a petulant little pouty baby. I haven’t had a camera for months. I haven’t really done anything unusual this summer. No pictures. No fun. No BLOG. This has honestly been the summer of NO! So I pout. I did get a new camera. Well a better phone with a better camera. So here are pictures of me pouting everywhere.



























 No you can’t shop there! 
































No you can’t afford that! 
































No you weren’t invited! 
































No one likes you!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exactly.

      I plan to take my pouty baby with me everywhere so that I can tell him NO!

      Delete
  2. Just be careful not to leave him pouting in a hot car with the windows rolled up, you hear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh for goodness sake Grow Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of that film "Don't Look Now".

    ReplyDelete