The Pouty Baby:


I’ve been a pouty baby a petulant little pouty baby. I haven’t had a camera for months. I haven’t really done anything unusual this summer. No pictures. No fun. No BLOG. This has honestly been the summer of NO! So I pout. I did get a new camera. Well a better phone with a better camera. So here are pictures of me pouting everywhere.



























 No you can’t shop there! 
































No you can’t afford that! 
































No you weren’t invited! 
































No one likes you!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exactly.

      I plan to take my pouty baby with me everywhere so that I can tell him NO!

      Delete
  2. Just be careful not to leave him pouting in a hot car with the windows rolled up, you hear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh for goodness sake Grow Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turn that frown upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of that film "Don't Look Now".

    ReplyDelete