Do Tell???





















I live in





We train elite





We’re the home of the





One of those





He showed up regularly on the





He claimed that he was






Everyone in the area knows at least





Many have partners and have had for many years. It’s never been a secret. It’s my hope that hundreds will now come out to the





and freshen up the mix. It’s been so stale lately. Do I think this will happen? No. But I dream about it and besides many are already taken and of course all the


 


have





Bitches!


On second thought those





So congratulations to the





that now may safely come out come out wherever they are…



 
When the local news did some coverage of the issue the one and only dissenter was a big ole Country Bear.






Please honey me think thou doth protest too much and with that mustache and pot belly who could blame the,

HOMO-SEX-YULS.

2 comments:

  1. When I was in the Navy (late 60s, early 70s), anyone paying the least amount of attention knew who was gay. And didn't care on my ship.

    I hope DADT really ends and everyone just gets on with life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gonna take a few more generation die-offs before folks calm down about who's looking at their cock.

    nevertheless, that things have progressed this quickly is startling, and quite nice.

    ReplyDelete