Reading along catching up on the blogs, my we have been a bunch of dullards lately. I myself have been absolutely mired with anxiety and anguish. No need for medication. A nice little panic attack followed by dread then a wave of self hatred washes over and finally an introspective conversation talks me back off the window ledge and back to normalcy. Repeat every ten seconds.
Looking for an inspiration for a post as I have The Most Boring Blog in the World, so I stole the 12 on 12 meme from Michael River’s blog, plus I copied him a little. The idea is to take 12 pictures and post them on the 12th day of the month.
Here we go:
1. Woke up and removed my sleeping mask.
2. Turned to the right and realized that it was Columbus day. Then went back to sleep.
3. Finally woke up and made up the bed.
4. Put my hair on.
5. Had breakfast.
6. Petted my dog, 2-Pack
7. Put my smalls on the fence to dry.
8. Did some gardening.
9. Realized the underpants gnomes were stealing my underpants again.
10. Had lunch.
11. Got out the black-ball machine and black-balled five of my friends.
12. Had dinner.