This Just In:























Laura a frequent commenter and fellow Farrah Fawcett Fan club friend emailed me with some sad news today. It appears our fair Farrah has been hospitalized once again and reports indicate that she is in “bad shape”. Farrah who recently returned from some stem cell therapy in Germany is listed in critical but stable condition. She’s surrounded by her friends, family and loved ones but she is unconscious. It’s anal cancer.

To make things worse her son Redmond has been re-incarcerated for possession of narcotics on secured jail facility grounds.

Laura said in her correspondence, Let’s just remember our girl this way...funny, beautiful, sexy, hamming it up, not a care in the world!



I anticipate a Farrah dream any day now,

6 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness.
    Very sad.
    I just hope she'll be all right.

    It's bad times there at chez Fawcett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Farrah, I hope she pulls through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Let Our Angel Live!"


    (coincidentally, was the title of the final Charlie's Angels episode, thus ending the series.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anal cancer? I thought the dance she did in that video was the one warded off anal cancer. Damn! I've been doing it all these years for no reason??? WTF?

    ReplyDelete