Abra Cadabra Lessons:























Oh mighty Isis! The Isis full moon ring for magical protection is a powerful spell that grants the wearer of said ring special favours. I am the cosmos...I am the wind! The ring will surround you with magical vibrations and draw susceptible sensual partners into your orbit. Wear your ring at all times. Oh zephyr winds which blow on high, lift me now, so I can fly. Oh yeah try to remember that the ring does not I repeat does not make you able to FLY. I learned that the hard way.

After tonight’s lesson we will have accomplished and mastered three of the most dangerous spells and have become eligible for the beginner witch merit badge. Oh goody goody. Please send a self addressed stamped envelope and thirty five dollars (to cover the expense of the merit badge) to me. NOW! The badge is truly beautiful as seen below.

Is everyone ready? Let's begin:

Lesson 3

The Isis full moon ring for magical protection




No comments:

Post a Comment