Memorial Day Weekend:

It’s that time! It’s that time-o-year the queens love best. It’s Memorial Day Weekend here in the glamorous redneck riviera resort town of Pensacola, Florida.























A few things to remember while attending the beach:

Enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
Wear sun screen.
Take cover from 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. That’s when the suns rays are most lethal.
While in the Gulf don’t fight the rip current.
Occasionally don’t wear your swimsuit.
Consume lots of liquids.
Pack a lunch.
Stick with groups.

A few things to remember while attending the parties:

Enjoy the dance, drink, and debauchery.
Wear moisturizer.
Take cover from 11:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. That’s when the moon is at it’s brightest.
While on the dance floor don’t fight the ripped current.
Occasionally wear your swimsuit.
Consume lots of liquor.
Pack fudge.
Preferably with groups.

That’s it...That’s all really...Just have fun and remember when showing up unexpectedly at my home, please bring your own towels and food...I live here...I work here...I’m NOT a hotel. Just kidding, just kidding, really, but not about the towels and food part. So come on down, the dance floor needs you. The DISCO call’eth thy name. Make the pilgrimage and succumb to the trek that leads to worship at the gay Mecca by the bay.

2 comments:

  1. You're rubbing salt into my wounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I do have to make it down to the RR for a little R,R & R (the last R is for raging!) at some point. Now I know a hotel where all I have to bring is a towel and food!

    ReplyDelete