Ah...The 80's:

Talent today is so lackluster. What ever happened to the gleaming promise that was the 80's? Such luminary performers like Lisa Lisa, Wendy and Lisa, and Samantha Fox, who should have her own Lisa somewhere, have virtually disappeared. I vote to kill off the American Idols and bring back the 80's...wheel em out if you have too...Just give me back the 80's. I’ll be on the sun porch of the community center nursing home if anyone needs me...Samantha Fox and I have lots and lots to talk about out there.





4 comments:

  1. Those were halcyon days. School discos and gluebags, and of course the fashion. You had to be a "Trendy" otherwise you were better off dead. Tachini tracksuit tops with Lois blue cords were all the rage as I recall. If you were poor and couldn't afford to buy those type of clothes,then it became like a sport to steal them from people's washing lines. Sam Fox is a lesbian now, which explains her perchant for denim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...I grew up to that shit. Hell, I used to even have a Samantha Fox poster on my wall. I learned a lot from her: Ya know, naughty girls need love too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I hear 'Take Me Home', I am instantly transported to Summer 1985.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to buy that single over at Amazon right now.

    Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete