Until you both shall die:





















Pink and motocross racer Carey Hart have separated after two years of marriage. I know...I know...I know what most of you are saying to yourselves, “Now that was one couple that I thought would last...How could this happen? And If they can’t make their relationship work then what hope is there for the rest of us?” Well it’s a sad day and I’m afraid I don’t have an insightful answer to life’s mysterious questions today. I’m just struck by silence....However I am confused by the whole gay marriage thing, if they will let Pink and Carey Hart get married then what’s the harm in letting two silly queens march down that aisle? Because marriage is an institution between a man and a woman. I think I’ll wait for the civil union, straight people have ruined that institution enough themselves, by letting Pink even get married, without any help from me.

Yahoo News...

No comments:

Post a Comment