Catch and Realese:
























I’ve been tagged. I never get tagged. I’m like the kid that gets picked last to play ball. There has got to be a reason for this lack of taggery. Maybe it’s because I’m lax and have a tendency to procrastinate and never get around to posting the damn thing. One may never know.

This is how the game is played;

  1. Link to the person (Peenee) who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
  5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Anyway here are the simple random truths;

  1. I Lie…a lot.
  2. I secretly enjoy Christmas music a whole bunch.
  3. I’m convinced that I was destined to win the lottery, really.
  4. I used to be a junk dealer and I collect everything. But lately my passion is collecting porcelain fish bowl ornaments and furniture.
  5. In real life I’m neither mean nor dirty. I am a bit of a pirate though as I feel entitled to everything.
  6. I rarely live in the present. I prefer to live in the past and the future. I’m an Aquarian who can see very clearly into the future. So when I say something will probably happen it usually does because I Just Know!

    Like Mitzi said tag yourselves as everyone has already been tagged…the last kid picked and all.

2 comments:

  1. And how do we know you're not lying?
    I guess we don't.

    Still...I'd love to see those porcelain fish bowl ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned neuralgia session it's good fun to have a mince down memory lane. Trying to recall old faces or conversations the colour of the carpet in Aunt Alice's parlour. (brown) Always remembered with a rosy glow.

    ReplyDelete