I’ve been tagged. I never get tagged. I’m like the kid that gets picked last to play ball. There has got to be a reason for this lack of taggery. Maybe it’s because I’m lax and have a tendency to procrastinate and never get around to posting the damn thing. One may never know.
This is how the game is played;
- Link to the person (Peenee) who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
- Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Anyway here are the simple random truths;
- I Lie…a lot.
- I secretly enjoy Christmas music a whole bunch.
- I’m convinced that I was destined to win the lottery, really.
- I used to be a junk dealer and I collect everything. But lately my passion is collecting porcelain fish bowl ornaments and furniture.
- In real life I’m neither mean nor dirty. I am a bit of a pirate though as I feel entitled to everything.
- I rarely live in the present. I prefer to live in the past and the future. I’m an Aquarian who can see very clearly into the future. So when I say something will probably happen it usually does because I Just Know!
Like Mitzi said tag yourselves as everyone has already been tagged…the last kid picked and all.