Tranny Time:

Navigating the hectic frenzy of the “behind” the scenes atmosphere, Connie stands in a line with dozens of other hopefuls waiting for her name to be called. The moment she hears it she’ll know it’s just one step closer. One step closer to hearing her name, Connie Wilkerson, announced as the new “Miss Gay Noxubee County” 2008.

“How can I lose...girl...I be a triple threat!” She declares with a dramatic defiant wave of her arm followed with a swift little snap. “Bitch got it all...bitch! I can sing an dance an um act a lil’bit but mosely I look goood in my swimsoo.” She continues by adding her strategy, “Well um I plan on usin’ sabotage, sleepin’ with the judges an then if I had too I might hafta stab a girl.”
The first event in tonight’s pageantry will be "Evening Wear" and Connie boasts of her extravagant gown, “Yeah I stole it from Mildred’s Department Store downtown. It’s real purty with blue shit here an here on each side...it’s real blue and like this white shit uner’neath an all an I took Momma’s white shoes. Oh an I took this crown thing...Girl it look good...bitch.”

















Next up the "Talent" portion of tonight’s festivities and Connie promises a show stopper, “I’m doin’ "Double Funkin'"...Yeah I worked on it all nite. Should be purty good...Bitch!” When wearing a different dress for the big number, Connie had this to say, “Yeah I stole it from Mildred’s Department Store downtown. It’s red an it comes down to here an it’s got a belt an I’m gonna wear the white shoes again. Oh and I’m gonna wear my crown thing an um some white gloves...girl it all match and I got some moves now...bitch.”

Following an energized and exuberant performance Connie returns backstage, “Damn fuckin’ thing wouldn’t stay on my head! It kept’ slidin’ off...Piece of shit crown. Wish I never took it. You don’t think anybody noticed do ya?” Through constant pouting and eye rolling from side to side Connie notices a girl to her right, “Bitch you done did sumthin’ to my crown bitch! I know you did it and I gone come bust yo skinny ass if you try anything else...bitch!”

















The "Swimsuit" competition looming large in the next round temporarily distracted Connie from her feud, “Yeah um I gotta change so um?” A few moments later she emerges from behind the plant and says, “Tah Da...bitch! Yeah I stole it from Mildred’s Department Store downtown. I stole the flip flops too. I like how it’s real hot an it’s real blue an has white shit all over it an it was the closest one to the door at Mildred’s. It should definitely remind a couple of the judges of last night if you know what I mean...bitch.”




















And now the moment we have all read up to has finally arrived,
“And the first runner-up is Connie Wilkerson!”
With shoulders hunched and a skulking posture Connie exits the stage,
“Fuckin’ Bitch! I was 10 times better’n that Ho...Bitch!”
Connie stalks off into the throng of well wishers and following a brutal backstage stabbing had this to say,
“I’m gone look good as da new Miss Gay Noxubee County 2008 ya'll now dat bitch can’t fafeel her duty an all...Bitch!”



Of course poor Connie doesn’t fare much better in the dream crushing capable clutches of guest editor Mitzi:

Connie Wilkerson, pulled the soft feather duvet back on top of her and rolled over on to her side. Her face bore the creases of a good night’s sleep. She rubbed her good eye and then her glass one. Connie licked her lips and suddenly remembered where she was. In March 2008 Connie pleaded guilty to attempted murder, aggravated assault, assault with a weapon and possession of a dangerous weapon, The court heard how Connie in a fit of jealous rage slashed and stabbed a fellow beauty contestant leaving her for dead. She got 4 years. “Would you like me to bring your breakfast to you this morning, Miss Wilkerson?” asked the prison guard. “Yes please, just leave it on the dressing table, I’ll be up in a minute”

Connie vividly remembered the traumatic eyebrow incident the day before the sentencing she wanted to make a good impression for the judge, but she had over plucked the right eyebrow, which meant that, it gave Connie a slight demented look. She decided no one would notice if she hid it under her bangs. That day in court she was more talked about than that heat wave of “89” when the pavements melted, the death of Diana and the tragic events of 7/11. Oh, the comments she had to endure from the other inmates of Wentworth detention centre were proving too much for Connie.

“Oye! Is something wrong with your eyebrow?”
“What happened there?”
“Have you got eyebrow alopecia?”
“Where your parents brother and sister?”

Connie was mortified. It’s true to say when something’s not right on your face, you feel the whole world’s looking, and as a result of this traumatic experience, Connie has developed a compulsion to pinch the skin off her face gouging big chunks of her flesh here and there. Things go so bad she ended up being sectioned under the mental health act.

2 comments:

  1. Connie Wilkerson, pulled the soft feather duvet back on top of her and rolled over on to her side. Her face bore the creases of a good night’s sleep. She rubbed her good eye and then her glass one. Connie licked her lips and suddenly remembered where she was. In March 2008 Connie pleaded guilty to attempted murder, aggravated assault, assault with a weapon and possession of a dangerous weapon, The court heard how Connie in a fit of jealous rage slashed and stabbed a fellow beauty contestant leaving her for dead. She got 4 years. “Would you like me to bring your breakfast to you this morning, Miss Wilkerson?” asked the prison guard. “Yes please, just leave it on the dressing table, I’ll be up in a minute”

    Connie vividly remembered the traumatic eyebrow incident the day before the sentencing she wanted to make a good impression for the judge, but she had over plucked the right eyebrow, which meant that, it gave Connie a slight demented look. She decided no one would notice if she hid it under her bangs. That day in court she was more talked about than that heat wave of “89” when the pavements melted, the death of Diana and the tragic events of 7/11. Oh, the comments she had to endure from the other inmates of Wentworth detention centre were proving too much for Connie.

    “Oye! Is something wrong with your eyebrow?”
    “What happened there?”
    “Have you got eyebrow alopecia?”
    “Where your parents brother and sister?”

    Connie was mortified. It’s true to say when something’s not right on your face, you feel the whole world’s looking, and as a result of this traumatic experience, Connie has developed a compulsion to pinch the skin off her face gouging big chunks of her flesh here and there. Things go so bad she ended up being sectioned under the mental health act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice I used the word "Bangs" ? I'm getting so american you know.

    ReplyDelete