The Family In The Attic:























Our little ballerina is at again. Honestly this family must have spent a fortune on dance lessons for this girl throughout the years. I wonder what role she will be dancing tonight? Fresh maiden with a pretty peasant frock...I’m guessing she will be Giselle for this evenings performance in the prestigious Pensacola Ballet.
























Maybe she’s a little Swiss miss Heidi yodeling away about her grandpa back in the alps.
























“I am sixteen going on seventeen” I’m definitely feeling Liesl Von Trapp from this one.
























I’d like to think that she went on to be a principal dancer in some professional ballet troupe that toured the world and she took up residence in Paris. Until she injured her foot during a production and now she owns a chic little night club where she does cabaret numbers to amuse her friends and guests.



The Family In The Attic:

3 comments:

  1. yeay!
    they're back!

    I see her as a stage grandmother now somewhere, with an SUV full of prima donnas of her own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love this--you found these in your attic? I love old found photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it’s funny that you should stumble upon my blog...and in particular the posting of the family in the attic. As you were my inspiration for posting about them. You’re post about finding someone else’s goals (blogging gold) totally inspired me to go into the attic and get that album and start sharing the family. Thank you Colleen.

    http://cokanesbloggery.blogspot.com/2007/08/you-guys-im-bitch.html#links

    ReplyDelete