Profile of the Week:













Smooth, Lean Guy 45, 145lbs. 5'-11"

Quirky laid back loner type looking for some hot fun...your kissing ability means more to me than your bank account. Prefer men over boys. Dark or gray hair and hairy chests are extra turn-on's, but not deal breakers... Totally out, and single. Athletic, slim, not into group activities, unless they involve sex. Enjoy canoeing in the bayou, dancing, cake and pizza. Happy house painter who speaks surfer.

Totally yummy and he lives down the street. Gosh I haven't been canoeing in the bayou in awhile, come to think of it I haven't been dancing either and my house could use a coat of paint, and some cake and some pizza...

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe it. It just doesn't seem that the words go with the pic and there's no way this guy is only 145 at 5'11".

    ReplyDelete